Sunday, February 8, 2009

no one i think is in my tree, i mean it must be high or low.


I'm tagged from Olga D.


*Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures
*Pick the 4th picture in that folder
*Explain the picture
*List 5 of your addictions
*Tag 4 people to do the same.












5 addictions










######################################################################################
MY FAMILY
######################################################################################
Animals. I adore yaks, bears, birds, cats, wombats, anteaters and giant anteater, sloths, fire foxes and wolfs.
######################################################################################
Frenchmusic. I have no idea from Frenchmusic and I don't know many French songs but all Frenchmusic I know I, I like.
######################################################################################
Autum, Winter and Spring.
######################################################################################
Independent people and movies.
######################################################################################




Also the lovely Johanna tagged me.








Describe your personal style.
I'm who I'm. Back to the real question... Black draped clothes, classy till clean dresses, many layers. All that magical, mystical stuff… I mean there is so much…

What are the staples in your wardrobe? I haven't any staples my wardrobe is a battlefield of art.

What's your signature look?
I would say (whitout my apparel) my blonde hair (sometimes shorter sometimes longer, at the moment shoulder long...) and my blue bambi eyes...

What inspires you? Right now:
I adore the look of so many animals, also my life and all in it inspires me. I love too see the dreamy sites of life. Good art (movies, artworks, music) inspires me too, like Factory Girl, I'm not there, Robert Zimmermann wundert sich über die Liebe, Vicky Christina Barcelona, Bob Dylan, The Beatles, The Cramps, Santogold, the Scissor Sisters, Albrecht Dürer, Julia Zange, Vivienne Westwood, Annemarie Schwarzenbach, Alice Schwazer, Nina Hagen, Courtney Love, Angelina Jolie, Simone Beauvoir, Marlene Dietrich, Audrey Hepburn, Tatum O'Neal, Edie Sedwick, Twiggy, Andy Warhol, Hannah Marshall, Park, Birds, Cats, Bears. Strong women and ofcourse strong men (I mean not that kind of man who think a man must be physical strong. I mean that kind of man who are mental strong who wear bags, tights or fake lashes with proud and the ken he's a man with a bag and fake lashes. haha) My family, nature, the cosmos and the moon.


Who is your fashion muse? Angelina Jolie, Edie Sedgwick, Raven, Cats, Twiggy, Bob Dylan, Andy Warhol, MGMT, Mary-Kate Ashley and Karl. And so many more... But real I haven't any real fashion muses.

Biggest splurge?
My classy BOSS boots and my cuddly GUESS Jeans coat.
What's your beauty routine?
Face: Cream and powder make-up. Hair: a simple hairbrush.

What jewelery do you never take off?
I love it clean. Sometimes leather necklaces with stone medallion or pearls.

What are you wishing for?
Universal peace and that no kind of endangered animals die off.

What are your obsessions? /// art, air, creatures, monsters, birds, cats, anteater, bears and all other animals. The very thought of it to can sew and cut and design my own stuff.



I tag...



+++JUNIJULI+++



Angelica



BLEACH BLACK



Dirtyglam



Facon de le Hippie



Garbage Dress



Jaime wears black



Sanna



PUG and PIPS



Wedgeheel



Withasiansterotypes



YOUTH





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive