Wednesday, November 11, 2009

breaking news...

to all of you lovelies,

if you received an email similar to the following:

"here is anouk.

you have my blog in your linklist.
so, I'm writing you because I will rename my blog or starting new, so because of that,
would you please erase my blog *RABENSCHWARZ from your linklist.

that would be so nice of you.

bye"

don't take it serious, this email was not send from me, somebody is trying to play a dirtytrick.
i have no intention to delete this blog, my blog remains the same.

xo,
a.

ps: raez from cheap thrills told me, that the email was sent by r.rabenschwarz@yahoo.de but my email adress is rabenschwarz@ymail.com, you can find it in the sidebar too.
please mail me if you got an email like this.

pps: codyjune has the same problem too. wtf?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive