Thursday, September 30, 2010

Library User of the Month - October 2010

Lindsay Binkley
University of Alberta Education student

“As an education student, I think a brilliant library can be a central hub for planning, learning and working with others. Preparing engaging and meaningful lessons for students often requires some research, resources, and, at times, some direction . . . all which can be found in the Vera Bracken Library.

The atmosphere of the library encourages me to feel comfortable and creative by providing many diverse areas for me to complete my work, knowledgeable people to answer my questions, and a vast collection of books, articles, and other media to ensure that I can always find what I’m looking for. I couldn’t ask for a better 'classroom.'

Thank you, Vera Bracken Library!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive