Sunday, October 31, 2010

Library User of the Month - November 2010

David Minor
Environmental Reclamation Technician student


Wow! How exciting to been chosen as library user of the month. Do you know how many AVs I had to check out to get this award? A lot, I bought an extra VCR and two new 46” Sony flat screens. No not really, but I sure got a lot of extra material from those AVs that greatly improved my studies and was a relaxing way to learn. I would like to thank all who were involved in choosing me, and I especially thank the staff at the library for making it such a great resource center for all us students. Further, I would also like to thank my Instructor in the environmental reclamation program, Dr. Dinesh Mategaonkar PhD, for introducing me to the AV section. I would certainly encourage anyone who has not checked out the AV section to do so. There are AV/AVs available on any topic you might need, and if you cannot find what you are looking for just ask the staff. They are very qualified and more than happy to assist and quickly. I do have to caution, there is a limit of 10 AVs at a time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive