Thursday, March 31, 2011

Library User of the Month - April 2011

Mack Oerlemans
General Studies


Mack Oerlemans, Library User of
the Month, April 2011
I have found the library at the college to be an ideal place to do some quiet studying or use the computers for my assignments. The staff is always willing to help me find whatever I need or point me in the right direction if I am less than certain about what I am looking for. I have recently discovered the quiet study room in the corner as a good resource for when I need to focus on a difficult subject or think more creatively on a writing assignment. The awareness week bookshelf usually brings things to my attention that make a visit to the library even more interesting week to week. Also the artwork displays over by the printers are very creative when you take time to look at them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive