Saturday, April 30, 2011

Library User of the Month - May 2011

Constable Desiree Mitchell, Reg# 58774
St. Albert RCMP

Well I am quite surprised and flattered to be featured as the Library User of the Month for May 2011. I have traveled a long road in becoming an RCMP officer. When I attended Medicine Hat College in 2002 to 2006 I always went to the library and enjoyed speaking and visiting with the staff about school homework and just getting to know them as a person. In 2009 I was accepted into the RCMP training program in Regina, SK for 6 months and now am currently an active member for the St Albert RCMP. My career choice is both rewarding and difficult at the same time but I know I did not do this alone and I give many thanks to the people for their prayers, encouragement and guidance throughout my journey to get me where I am today. One of those encouragers was the staff at the Medicine Hat College Library. Thank you again for your support as it was and still is greatly appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive