Thursday, March 5, 2009

little red riding hood in fragile rosé orange paired with grey and loose leggings is running out, running away. awake. fall asleep. book of fairytales

little red riding hood in fragile rosé orange paired with grey and loose leggings is running out, running away. awake. fall asleep. book of fairytales. lupus, lupus the lupus high, high on the sky.


Missoni Fall 2009 & Alessandro Dell' Acqua Fall 2009
I’m glad that spring is coming as soon as a rain shower anyway I’m a cold kid who loves fall so I will show you my Milan Fashion Week High Lights. I would say a mix from the Alessandro Dell’Acqua collection and the Missoni collection is how I want to look next fall.
Many layers
Fragile colours
Scarfs
Loose leggings
Cosy boots
Faux fur

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive