Sunday, May 10, 2009

dresses, dresses, dresses. all my dresses.... for the future, maybe.


All dresses by H&M.

///
Cute Raez tagged me with the 'SEVENFACTS' tag. I'm lazy and not a friend of any kind of tags but that's a short one so i will do it...

1. I would never dye my hair (okay, maybe sometimes but not yet)
2. I'm a vegetarian.
3. The thought of a squid disgusted me.
4. I love art, literature, poetics, drawing, fashiondesing & photography.
5. I'm a feminist (I think every woman should be a feminist 'cause it's not a cuss)
6. I love the epoch of Jane Austen books, rococo & baroque too.
7. I adore fur but only the fake. I hate the idea that animals have to die only because people think they look good in furs.

I tag...

lovely Elisabeth 'cause she tagged me, she's so cute and her blog is really, really nice and fresh.
Eira 'cause i really like her art to put text and pictures together.
&

Haylin 'cause she's super cute and her blog is such super dreamy and nice.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive