Saturday, June 13, 2009

she stands in the middel of so much, ballons are only a little part.


There are so many reasons why I really dig Stella McCartney.
Her clothes are all organic and she don't use real leather only vegan, that's the first big reason.
Also her collections are timless and classic. Not in a boring way more in the young and fresh way.
I'm not a fan of all those mini collections but Stella McCartneys big Resort 2010 collection is great. Not innovative but what is innovative and must it be innovative? Not everything can be innovative. I mean who wanna look every day like a perfect lady? Also I have days where I wanna wear a jeans and a striped shirt (allowedly those days are rather rare but there are also the plaid shirt and leggings days)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive