Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Library User of the Month - April 2010

Gail Williams
Instructor, Global Tourism & Marketing

"How very fortunate we are at Medicine Hat College to have such a wonderful facility on campus – the Vera Bracken Library. From the large windows to the soft seat areas to the quiet study areas it is a great place to search for class material or just relax and spend some reflective time. The library staff provides so many services to the students and ongoing support and assistance to the faculty. I appreciate them keeping me updated about new resources available in the library and ordering in material to preview. The audio visual personnel are always accommodating no matter how many times I call them to assist me with something that I cannot get working. Thanks Keith and all of your staff! The library would not be the wonderful place it is without the friendliness and helpfulness of you all."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive