Sunday, February 28, 2010

Library User of the Month - March 2010

Xue Cao (Snow)
University Transfer, Business

"I have been a student of Medicine Hat College for over one year. I really like studying in the Vera Bracken Library. There are many factors that make me feel very comfortable in the library. First of all, I can find some places where it is quiet so that I can concentrate on my studies. Also, the professional people who work in the library are helpful. Every time I ask for help from them, they patiently answer my questions with a smile. Third, the users of the library appreciate the bright lighting and the equipment. We may use computers and videos to support our work. All in all, the Vera Bracken Library is a really good place to study for me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive